Diversified Concrete was started in 2001 by Kevin Oberhouse. After two
years as a project engineer, he decided to start a business that would
allow him to stay in the area and fill the need for a professional retail
Diversified Concrete Contractor serving northwest Ohio. Five years later
he has expanded into many different construction areas which is why he
now advertises as Diversified Construction, and Diversified Concrete
Block and Brick. Please navigate through the links to find out how
Diversified can serve you.
Why choose Diversified?
• The owner has extensive knowledge and experience in building
from the ground up
• In 1998 obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in
at Youngstown State University
• In 1999 obtained a Masters of Business Administration degree
at Akron University
• A Certified Symons Architectural Contractor in 2001, 2002,
2004-2007 Toledo Certified Remodeling Contractor
• A Certified Elete-Crete Architectural Contractor in 2004
• BBB Member
• Insured and bondable
• 15 years experience in the construction industry
• A member of the National Waterproofing Association
Whether you need a small sidewalk or to replace a building's complete substructure, Diversified will be able to meet your needs.